Monday, January 26, 2009

Beading Like Crazy

I have this huge show coming up early next month, therefore I have been working like crazy on that. I have so far created about 10 more necklaces, a few of which are woven, I've created some bracelets, anklets, barefoot sandals sets, and earrings. Every time I start to make something I get inspired to make something else. It is just a never ending process. I Love it.

I don't care what it is that you do, but find something. I never thought I was creative at all or artistic in any way, and then one day a friend took me into a bead shop and it was all over. It changed my life forever. That one thing that seemed so insignificant, made a huge impact on my life and my families life.

You just have to keep your eyes open, and sometimes just take a leap of faith when opportunity shows it's face....

I cannot remember where I heard this saying but I have always found it very relevent, and I close out today with it.

"The choices we make, not the changes we take determines our destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.