Thursday, February 26, 2009

I made it into a another Treasury!

It's always a happy feeling when someone includes your work in their treasury! I'm so grateful that I have been given this wonderful gift, the gift of creativity. I have been beading for about 4 1/2 years total. Before that I had never even heard of bead stores or beading magazines. It's so wierd how that happens, just one day your whole life changes. When I look back now it's as if I was walking around with blindfolds on, and then I took them off, or actually somebody took them off of me. Does anyone else feel that way? It just seems the deeper I get into my own creativity, what ever that may be, the black and white screen turned to full color.
I'm grateful today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.