Friday, February 27, 2009

The power of positive thought!

I have to tell you, I see so much negativity in the world. It's everywhere, the news, tv, magazines, and worst of all the people in our lives. I just visited a couple other blogs today (none that I follow, I wanted to clear that up) and it was all complaints and negativity. I don't want to hear about problems, I want to be inspired! I want to feel good after reading a blog, not feel all your negative energy. Truly don't we get too much of that as it is.
Let us try to look at the positive in everything, and spread some positive, uplifting energy everywhere. I really use to think that one person really can't make a difference, but I was wrong. One person can make all the difference in the world. So instead of being Anti-anything....let's all try to be Pro-something...

Every Step I take I'm going to plant a column of light that goes straight up to god!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.