Thursday, July 16, 2009

We have a Winner!!


Congratulations to Dini of Beadazzled of Oregon for taking the win in our very first Market challenge. Here's what Dini had said about her challenge piece. "The challenge is: "A New Horizon" and there is a second challenge to use the color green in some way. So here is what I came up with ~

I loved the colors and the way this bracelet worked out so I used it for the photo when I made my shipping labels for Beadazzled. I mailed a custom order to a great customer in Texas, she saw the bracelet on the shipping label and emailed me: "I can't find this bracelet in any of your shops: I HAVE TO HAVE IT!" I really had to chuckle ~ I was saving it for moi!

So, off it went via Priority mail but the photos stayed at home!"

Dini, We love your work, and we look forward to hearing what the next challenge is going to be!!

So everyone let's hear it for Dini, Congrats girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your imput.